If you see the error message " Java.net.ConnectException" Connection Timed Out: No Further Info " when trying to connect to your Minecraft world ...
The more common reasons you'll see this error are:
- You don't have a LearnToMod account. A LearnToMod account is necessary to access our Minecraft server. To get a paid 1-yr subscription, go to www.learntomod.com
- Your ip address outdated. The ips are designed to be temporary. Try pressing the Start Server button again on the server instances page to get a new ip.
- You aren't using the correct version number of vanilla Minecraft. It's easy to change number versions if you have the right Minecraft launcher.
- Your Minecraft launcher isn't from minecraft.net. More details on what will work are here. Any other vanilla Minecraft launchers are not compatible (such as: Team Extreme, Titan, the Windows 10 store version)
- There may be too much data on your account. Larger sized worlds such as Imperial City can be slower to load. Try downloading a smaller-sized world such as Wizard's Tower or Vanilla Rainforest from the LearnToMod homepage. Here's how.
- Incorrectly coded mods can sometimes lead to server connection problems. Check your account for rogue mods; check your mods for endless loops. Most importantly, each mod should have one function with the title main.
After ensuring none of the above is the cause of the problem ...
Try direct connecting to other Minecraft servers. Paste the following addresses one at a time into the direct connect 'Server Address' field:
If you're unable to connect to other Minecraft servers then it's possible Mojang is undergoing server maintenance or experiencing a bug. It's also possible the problem is on your end -- there may be something that's blocking the connection or your internet connection is slow for some reason. Check your firewall, antivirus settings. It may be a temporary ISP issue as well. Resetting your internet router may kick start it into working again.
Unplug it from the wall, wait at least 1 minute, and turn it back on again. You'll have to wait for your router to fully re-connect to your ISP. This may take ten minutes or so. Then try joining the server again.
If you ARE able to connect to other Minecraft servers, then:
- Mojang may be experiencing localized server problems
- The LearnToMod server may be down. Feel free to let us know about it,or check the Forums or the @LTMServerStatus twitter for updates.