1. Unplugged Activities that don't require computers:
- VID: Find the Spy (explains Drones)
- Our free self-paced online course for teachers has some of Unplugged Activity guides. Sign up at: https://www.edx.org/course/minecraft-coding-teaching-uc-san-diegox-ltm1x
- Explaining Texture Packs for really young students. See attached file. (The skins in this lesson can be downloaded and printed out before class starts)
2. Simulator-Only Activities that don't require Minecraft
3. For more lesson ideas, see our blog at www.learntomod.com/blog You'll find demo videos, lesson walk-throughs and howto videos at our main LearnToMod YouTube channel and LearnToMod for Educators YouTube channel.
4. Build your own lesson plans by using our new ‘Build Your Own Badges’ tool! It’s a custom badge sequences feature -- check out the video if you haven't already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54B4z8qU9AY
The easiest way for teachers to share badge sequences with students or other teachers is e-mailing them the URL (as shown in the video, ~21:45).
NEW: Join our free, self-paced online edX course for LearnToMod educators at https://www.edx.org/course/minecraft-coding-teaching-uc-san-diegox-ltm1x