- unable to run commands in your private LearnToMod world on Minecraft
- mods aren't loading into your mod chest (after being transferred to your world, and after you press the mod button)
- the error "You don't have scriptcraft.evaluate permission" occurs in Minecraft
This can happen when:
- You use more than one Minecraft account when using your LearnToMod account
- playing around with /op commands in your server world
- LearnToMod failed to autodetect your username for some other reason
This is easy to fix!
First, make sure your Minecraft username (aka Minecraft account name) is set correctly. To do that, go to the Account (gear) tab in the middle of the LearnToMod homepage. Then login to your minecraft launcher and look in the upper left corner. Check that your Minecraft username matches what you see on your Minecraft launcher exactly - it is case-sensitive. It most likely shouldn't be an email.
Now, go back to the LearnToMod website. You should still be on the Account (gear) page..
- If your username ISN'T set correctly, click the blue 'change' link then type the correct Minecraft username.
- If it IS set correctly then try using the command square on the server admin page to run op YourMinecraftUsername
Or try typing /op YourMinecraftUsername into the chat area in Minecraft after entering your world.
Just replace YourMinecraftUsername with the real Minecraft username.