- unable to run commands in your private LearnToMod world on Minecraft
- mods aren't loading into your mod chest (after being transferred to your world, and after you press the mod button)
- the error "You don't have scriptcraft.evaluate permission" occurs in Minecraft
This can happen when:
- You use more than one Minecraft account when using your LearnToMod account
- playing around with /op commands in your server world
- LearnToMod failed to autodetect your username for some other reason
This is easy to fix!
First, make sure your Minecraft username (aka Minecraft account name) is set correctly. To do that, go to the Account (gear) tab in the middle of the LearnToMod homepage and scroll down until you see MC name. Then login to your minecraft launcher and look in the upper left corner and you should see your Minecraft username. Now, go back to the LearnToMod website. You should still be on the Account (gear) page. Does your minecraft username match your MC name exactly? It is case-sensitive. It most likely shouldn't be an email.
Even if it is set correctly, try this anyway click the blue 'change' link then type the correct Minecraft username.
Then use the command square on the server admin page to run op YourMinecraftUsername
Or try typing /op YourMinecraftUsername into the chat area in Minecraft after entering your world.
Just replace YourMinecraftUsername with the real Minecraft username.
Don't forget to get a new ip! The ip's last for about 10 to 15 minutes - just press start server on this page: https://mod.learntomod.com/server_instances/current